Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Top 10 Happenings in 2008

1) April - We participated in our 2nd & 3rd MS Walk to support my dad. Between Jeff & I, we raised over $500 to donate to the MS Society.
2) June - Case celebrated his 1st birthday. What a great day that was - more for me, that I survived the first year!
3) July - Jeff & I went on an Alaskan cruise with our good friends, Jonas & Heather. Thank you, may I have another?
4) July - We left Case for 10 days for the first time & loved every minute of it!
5) July - Had my 1st garage sale in my new house and made $50. Was it even worth it???
6) August - Jeff & I celebrated our 3rd anniversary. We've now known each other for 14 years!!!
7) August - I started my 10th year of teaching.
8) October - Jeff surprised me with a Third Day concert. Good seats; good show.
9) November - We hosted Thanksgiving at our house for the 1st time - and survived!
10) December - Sent our unborn baby home to Jesus.

While the year has had its share of ups & downs, I am ever more thankful for all that we have been blessed with. We have good jobs, a nice house, good friends, healthy family (for the most part) & most of all I have the love of Jesus in my heart. Where would I be without that?

1 comment:

  1. At least we can find comfort knowing little baby Anderson is in heaven.

    What a year. Wonder what 2009 has in store?

    ReplyDelete