Thursday, February 5, 2009

A Woman, a baby & a bus

This morning one of my students came in to homeroom and informed me that a lady & her baby had gotten on to his bus. I was confused and asked if he rode the RTD (public) bus to school. He said no, it was his school bus and the driver just let her get on. I asked if they dropped her off somewhere and he said she rode all the way to school with them. Then the driver escorted her into the building to find out why she was on the bus. Not the brightest bus driver.

I told Jeff that if I found out that that happened on my child's bus, I'd be calling the school district. These days you can't trust even a woman & her baby. What was the driver thinking to even let her get on?

No comments:

Post a Comment