Sunday, September 13, 2009
A Brownie Mishap
Jeff & I were making a couple batches of brownies today after church because we are making dinner for a teen homeless shelter tonight. We had the KitchenAid out and were mixing away. Jeff pulled the beater up partway while it was still going to try to get some of the batter off without having to scrap it off. He then proceeded to turn the KitchenAid off, but accidentally turned it on full speed. Brownie batter flew all over the kitchen. I had it in my hair, all over my clothes, it was on the floor, on the walls, on the kitchen cupboards. All over. So while Jeff proceeded to clean it up, I went and changed my clothes. I came back into the kitchen and Jeff then apologized and gave me a hug. I felt something wet on my arm and asked if he had checked his clothing. We then discovered that he had brownie batter all over the front of his shirt and when he hugged me it transferred all over my clean clothes. Needless to say, we finally got everything cleaned up, changed clothes once again and now have brownies to take to the teens tonight!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
This made me laugh. It is not so funny when it happens but after the clean up . . .
ReplyDeleteI have dropped a spoon in the blender before with the lid off and have had the same results - HUGE mess!
oh my goodness - that is hilarious (and sad) :-)
ReplyDeleteI wish you had pictures!!