He is sooo cute!! Did he have fun and get lots of candy?
Ha! ha! Your movie was great! I seriously laughed out loud! Thanks for sharing! What an adorable lion!
We only went to about 5 houses. Most of the houses on our street were dark. But, he had fun and even said, "Trick or Treat" at all the houses.
I'm cracking up watching that video. Too cute. He has the most precious little voice!
He is sooo cute!! Did he have fun and get lots of candy?
ReplyDeleteHa! ha! Your movie was great! I seriously laughed out loud! Thanks for sharing! What an adorable lion!
ReplyDeleteWe only went to about 5 houses. Most of the houses on our street were dark. But, he had fun and even said, "Trick or Treat" at all the houses.
ReplyDeleteI'm cracking up watching that video. Too cute. He has the most precious little voice!
ReplyDelete