Sunday, March 14, 2010

Kids Say The Darndest Things

Case has said three cute things today that made us laugh.

1) This morning on our way to church, we pulled through Starbucks because I've been craving a drink. Jeff ordered a drink for himself and me and we pulled up to pay. Case, in a very pitiful voice says, "What about what I want?" It was super cute and he felt so forgotten.

2) We went to The Melting Pot this afternoon. During the main course, our server stood at our table for about 3-4 minutes telling us all about the meats and dips and whatnot. Case leans over to me and says, "Mommy, is he going to leave our table pretty soon?" The waiter, of course, heard him and started laughing and said that he better wrap it up since the two year old was bored by his speech.


3) Case went with Jeff to his office this afternoon and kept telling Jeff on the way that he was excited to ride in the alligator. Jeff couldn't figure out what he meant until they got to the office and got onto the elevator and Case said, "Yeah, the alligator!"

2 comments:

  1. Awwwwwwwww, he's so darn cute!!! I love his little stories!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you're writing these things down to share with him when he's older. : )

    ReplyDelete