Ok - I thought both pics were Siahna until I read your caption. Kayla thinks that Siahna is the one awake and Case is the one asleep. I think it is the other way around. The hands on the the sleeping baby looks like Siahna's.
I saw this post earlier today and could not comment because I had to see other peoples comments first. But it didn't help. I still don't know. HURRY and tell us the answer!
Shiloh and Lisa are correct. Case is the top one and Siahna is the bottom. Don't they look alike? I need to do another where Sisi Lou is awake and has that bib on.
The top one is Case.
ReplyDeleteOk - I thought both pics were Siahna until I read your caption. Kayla thinks that Siahna is the one awake and Case is the one asleep. I think it is the other way around. The hands on the the sleeping baby looks like Siahna's.
ReplyDeleteI saw this post earlier today and could not comment because I had to see other peoples comments first. But it didn't help. I still don't know. HURRY and tell us the answer!
ReplyDeleteShiloh and Lisa are correct. Case is the top one and Siahna is the bottom. Don't they look alike? I need to do another where Sisi Lou is awake and has that bib on.
ReplyDelete