Merry Christmas! We hope that this Christmas has found you full of joy and thanksgiving. We are thankful from the bottom of our hearts for all of our blessings. Here’s a recap of our past year.
January
*I had my 20 week ultrasound and much to our surprise, we found out we were having a girl!
*Jeff had his wisdom teeth removed and recovered quite nicely.
February
*Case ventured out and had his first play date with his best friend, Ian. I think they will be life-long friends.
March
*I attended a Pampered Chef party and decided to become a consultant. It’s much cheaper to replace my kitchen equipment if I am selling it and making an income off of it!
*Jeff and I took a quick trip to Seattle to visit our dear friends, Jonas & Heather.
April
*Case took a Sibling Safari tour of the hospital to see where his baby sister would be born.
*I had my first three Pampered Chef shows.
May
*Case started a tumbling class and loved it. He even got to take grandma and grandpa Nichols and wore them out.
*I ended my 11th year teaching.
June
*We had my two nephews over to spend the night and I went into labor. Wouldn’t you know! My sister was 45 minutes away. It was the middle of the night. We had to call a dear friend to come over at midnight to watch the three little boys and we took off for the hospital.
*Siahna Grace was born June 3 (10 days early, hence the cousins coming over for a sleep over) and has red hair just like her brother and the most beautiful blue eyes like her daddy.
*Case had surgery on a herniated bellybutton five days after Siahna was born and let me tell you, we never want to do that again! He was pulling out IV’s, screaming, and trying to get off his bed. It was the worst day for all of us.
*Case turned 3, June 22.
July
*We took our first family trip with Siahna to Glenwood Springs for the 4th of July and spent a great weekend with family and friends.
August
*Jeff and I celebrated our 5th anniversary.
*I began my 12th year teaching, working part-time.
September
*Jeff celebrated a major birthday and we went to Vegas with four friends to celebrate. We also enjoyed three nights of uninterrupted sleep!
October
*The whole family came down with the flu, one after the other. It was a miserable week for all of us.
November
*We made two trips back to NE to celebrate Thanksgiving with family. That’s more than we do in a whole year.
*I decided to start training for a half marathon in May 2011. Crazy, I know!
December
*We had breakfast with Santa.
Love, Jeff, Shannon, Case & Siahna



No comments:
Post a Comment