*Siahna is getting a new therapist this week. JD must have gotten a new job or is moving on so we will start meeting with Jean Marie this week. My initial impression of her from the phone is that she's kind of flighty, but I'll try to keep an open mind.
*Siahna can support herself on all fours now and last night she started moving herself around in circles on the floor. Every "baby" step makes us so proud of her improvement. Maybe, just maybe, she'll be able to feed herself birthday cake at her 1st birthday party.
*I have a job interview at another middle school on the 18th. I didn't realize how much I hate interviewing until they called to set it up. I guess if I'm not offered the job, that's a clear sign that I should stay home, which I'm content with.
*I am participating in the Great Bridal Expo for Pampered Chef at the end of the month. Hundreds, or maybe thousands, of brides come to this event so I'm trying to get my name out there to get them to register with me or have me do a bridal shower with them. I was feeling pretty stressed about the whole thing, but yesterday we spent a good chunk of the day making a mock booth and designing everything and I feel much better about it all. I've been schooling Jeff on the benefits of PC since he'll be helping me at my booth. Thankfully, he's a willing sport. And, thanks to aunt Lisa for watching the kids!
*I am in the middle of my 5th (our of 12) master classes. That has added to my stress level on top of not having a job and the bridal expo. I'm half way done with it so I just need to keep booking through it.
*Case is Mr. Social these days attending play-dates and birthday parties. Saturday morning I took him to his friend Ian's house and on the drive Case said, "Mommy, my tummy is playing around...I'm so excited to go to Ian's." I think he had butterflies in his tummy. Super cute!
I think that's about all of our happenings right now. More to follow. :)
You are busy girlfriend! And you forgot to include that you're training for a half marathon! It's probably a good thing that you are too; running will help burn off some of that stress so that you can keep up with everything.
ReplyDelete