Wednesday, June 27, 2012

A Very Busy Month Part I

The weekend after Siahna's birthday, our friends Jonas (he was the best man at our wedding), Heather (his wife) and Caden (their son) visited for a long weekend from Seattle.  We went to Tiny Town and rode the train.
Caden in the middle is about 4 weeks younger than Siahna.
In jail, where they belong.
Trip to the zoo to visit the new Asian tropics addition.
Mr. Big Ears
Our little monkey
It was pretty neat to watch this elephant splash around.  I could have sat here all day.
Caden and Case became fast friends.

1 comment:

  1. Shannon- So glad to be able to comment every once in a while!!!!Just want to say today thar you are truly a fabulous mom! I often am amazed at your crafts, your creations for parties,and your wonderful ideas. But most of all, I am touched and blessed by your faith and your love and your honest testimony.You are rare and wonderful and I am sooooooo proud of you! I love you and your family. May GOD continue to liberally give you His great grace and wisdom. You are a blessing to me.

    ReplyDelete