I was recently asked, "What are you thankful for today?" After a little thought,
and thinking back to the sermon I had just heard about the pastor stepping on legos but being thankful they were there because it meant his son was still under his roof, these are the things I'm thankful for.
 |
| Curiosity - it means she is learning. I may hate cleaning up after her every 30 seconds (because that's how long her attention span is) but she is exploring and learning and for that I'm thankful. |
 |
Messes - because she's still under my roof and I know where she is and what she's doing (most of the time!).
Humor - we laugh a lot around here and I'm thankful that we can live life together, laugh together and love each other. |
 |
| A son who still isn't too old to snuggle up with a stuffed animal. |
 |
Messy hair because she still lets me fix it.
A husband who supports our family, complains very little (only if he's forced to eat something healthy or vegetarian), prays for his children each night, and loves me unconditionally.
|
Oh Siahna! So cute and yet so ornery! Such a cute family :)
ReplyDeleteLove this one too. : )
ReplyDelete