Today of all days, it decides that it's going to supposedly dump 10-20" of snow in Denver and even more in the mountains. See, I'm disappointed because we have a trip planned up to Breckenridge for the weekend. Got the room reserved. Got packed up. The car is ready to go. And now we don't even know if we should go. Is it worth the risk with icy roads and snow in the mountains? I'll be so disappointed if we don't go. We haven't been to the mountains in months and I've been so looking forward to this weekend. Why this weekend did it have to decide to have one last storm before spring?
No comments:
Post a Comment