If you've been reading my blog for awhile, you might remember the creepy guy who lives down the street. In a previous post, I mentioned how he never opens his blinds, he has tats all over his body, he blares his creepy music and that Jeff saw a creepy face peeking out of his front window (we later discovered it was a dog). I also may have mentioned that I think he tortures people in his basement - hence the never opening of the blinds.
Well, today I decided that he may not be quite as creepy as previously thought. When Case and I went for a walk this afternoon, creepy guy was in his driveway with a little boy (about 4 or 5 in age) and he was teaching him how to ride a bike. You can't be THAT creepy if you teach kids to ride a bike, can you?
Haha, that's funny. Your first blog about creepy guy totally gave me the creeps. I'm glad he's not that bad...(at least we hope not)
ReplyDeletePS...now that your 2 siblings rode in the Bike MS this year, can I count you in next year? :-)
ha - before you know it - you will be inviting him down for a bbq :-)
ReplyDelete