Monday, May 23, 2011
Officially Unemployed (more or less)
Well, today was my last day at Goddard Middle School. Sniff, sniff. I'm still not sure what this next school year will hold - I really can't decide what's best for me and for the kids....I have an interview lined up for a 7th grade position on Thursday. This is a position that I think I would really like and out of all my options for jobs (if I want to teach next year) this one would be ideal. I'm going to interview and if they offer it to me make a decision then. Part of me thinks it would be really good to take a year off. And it would probably be good for Siahna to have more stability with naps. She has got to be the worst napper in baby history! However, after my first day home with the kids and two hours of trying to lay her down for a nap, I'm not so sure if I could handle staying at home! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment