I was in the baking mode yesterday and this is what I produced all while taking care of two very active kids.
First, I made homemade pizza lunchables found here. Case loves these things but I don't like forking out the money for them and don't care for all the miscellaneous ingredients in them.
Then, I made yummy cinnamon scones found here. I've made these before and Case said it was the best breakfast ever. It makes 8 so we're good to go for a couple days. Super easy. The hardest part was finding the cinnamon chips which I finally found through a baker friend of my sister's at Albertsons.
Lastly, I made mini grasshopper pies in a jar found here. I made one to give to Shiloh for her birthday and a couple more to take to Case's teachers just because. I've been into gifts in a jar lately and these are super cute and again very easy to make. Case also thought this was the best dessert ever! Which, when you're used to having fruit as your dessert, who can blame him?
Hopefully, these are something you can try out and let me know how it goes. We've been enjoying homemade food this week and I've been enjoying saving money and knowing exactly what I'm putting into my kids' mouths.
No comments:
Post a Comment