Before we were married, Jeff had never attended a Third Day concert (my favorite group). Going on our 4th year of marriage, I think he's now been to about 3 or 4 concerts with me. Now, mind you, he complains the whole way there...."Guess you get to see your boyfriend tonight." "Guess I'll just sit in the back row while you run up and take pictures and leave me for the band." Blah, blah, blah. However, despite all of his protests I think he truly enjoys himself because he's sings right along.
Last night we went to a Third Day concert at the largest church I have ever stepped foot in. We got there late and arrived just as my man Mac was coming on stage. Talk about good timing. We were 7 rows back and had a great time. They even came down and performed about 5 songs in one of the aisles. It was a good night even though I was exhausted before we left and almost thought about staying home.
Very fun! Did you take any pictures?
ReplyDeleteI took video with my phone but it's not very good. I forgot the camera at home. Boo!
ReplyDeleteI am jealous :-) I would love to see them! I am glad you had fun
ReplyDelete