Monday, January 9, 2012

January 7, 8 & 9 Gifts

January 7 - Thankful that my siblings all live close enough that we can do Christmas together even if it is weeks later.

January 8 - Thankful that Jeff doesn't make me drive on the way home from NE so I can read my book (The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo - can't put it down) till dark and then watch Big Love on my computer. This trip went by super fast!

January 9 - How did people ever survive without a washing machine and dryer years ago? I can't imagine finding the time to hand wash all the clothes we dirty. I suppose we'd wear clothes multiple times before determining that it was dirty, but still.

What are you thankful for today? Leave a comment. I'd love to hear each day.

1 comment:

  1. Today, I'm thankful for students who aren't shy. One student presented today and he was hilarious. He's a big nerd and proud of it, and he totally made my day!

    ReplyDelete