Monday, May 14, 2012

A New Watch

All I wanted for Mother's Day was a new watch.  Something simple, yet nice.  I found a few online and sent the links to Jeff so he knew what to look for.  He and Case went shopping one night when I took Siahna to music.  They came home and hid the present.  A couple nights later, I was putting Case to bed and walked over to turn on his lava lamp and there was the present.  I tell you what, they are really bad at hiding things.  Remember those jaw breakers?

Anyway, the day before Mother's Day I started cleaning out my jewelry boxes on top of my dresser.  They were collecting dust and I decided to go through stuff.  Low and behold I came across 4 watches!  Needless to say, none of them worked but they only needed a battery.  So, the nice watch that Case & Jeff got for me had to be returned because I already had what I asked for (x4)!

1 comment: