We met with an OT (occupational therapist) today regarding Siahna. Looks like that will be another therapy session added to our list. But, she had some good suggestions for "uncovering another layer of Siahna" since no one can figure out what's going on with her. All the time, I am amazed over and over at how God had his hand on us to lead me to stay home with her. It really is the best thing for her and we get out often enough that she is still social and exposed to other kids (and sicknesses).
She's not talking yet (although I'm pretty sure she can say "kitty") but she has learned how to say "please" in sign language and she says "give me" by opening and closing her hand. So, usually everything is "give me, please." Half the time we don't know what she wants, but she is adamant about saying "please."



Adorable pictures and I love the video! Siahna and Case are blessed to have you and Jeff as mommy and daddy!
ReplyDeleteShe already looks like a walker! Way to go little girlfriend!
ReplyDelete