Tuesday, July 17, 2012

A Very Busy Month Part IV

To end our very busy month of June we had Carson, Kyler & Corinne for a weekend while uncle Collin did the MS 150 bike ride.  Case loves his cousins and couldn't wait for them to get here and cried when they left.  After playing hard and in need of baths, I spent a good hour bathing all 5 kids.  To add some pizazz to bath time, we turned off the lights and they all got a bunch of glow sticks.  Even the 8 year old enjoyed this.
Siahna & I at the MS finish line - just waiting for the riders to get in.
The boys made a new friend who came over to inspect their toys from their happy meals.
Collin (left) at the finish line
Shiloh (center) about to cross the finish line.  Super proud of both of them and I suppose I may be pressured into doing it next year.

1 comment:

  1. Would you even consider riding next year?!?!?! We'd love to have you, but don't feel obligated to do it. We love having you at the finish line!

    ReplyDelete