For the past 20 years, my family has spent the 4th of July on the west side of Colorado camping, hiking & 4-wheeling. Jeff & I are continuing that tradition. We spent the 4th near Aspen (which I think is one of the most beautiful towns in CO), went to a parade and had a picnic with lots of family & friends.
 |
| We spent one day hiking around Maroon Bells (in background). Gorgeous area. Case hated hiking when we first started and by the time we finished, he said hiking was great. The Maroon Bells are near Aspen and reputed to be the "most-photographed spot in Colorado" |
 |
| On our hike to the waterfalls that we found out weren't there because there wasn't enough water. |
 |
| The bus ride back to the car. |
 |
| This rarely happens. I think our hike wore her out! |
|
|
No comments:
Post a Comment