Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Dominican Republic Fundraiser

Dear Friends & Family,
As many of you know, the Anderson's (including the kids) are headed to the Dominican Republic in June with our church.  In an effort to raise the $5,000 needed for the four of us to go, I have enabled my crafting skills and am selling my creations.  With Mother's Day right around the corner, any of these would be perfect gifts for mother's, friends, family, grandparents, etc. or yourself!
*My first item is a 1x8 turned into a large ruler for the wall.  You can use this to record the height of your kids as they grow. You never have to worry about moving to a new house because you can take it with you.  Use one for all of your children or use separate ones for each child.  I will also put their name on it if you like and have many different colors from which to choose.  These would also make a great gift for baby showers or grandparents.  I am selling these for $50 each.
*I have a light colored stain (seen with Siahna's name or Grand Kids) and a darker, reddish colored stain (seen with Case's name).  I apologize for the lack of professional looking pictures - the photographer in the family lives in Nebraska!
*I have not yet figured out the logistics of shipping, but if I need to ship it to you there will be an additional fee.  Otherwise, I will try my hardest to get it to you personally.






*My second item is wooden blocks that are reversible with seasons.  One side says "Summer" the other "Spring".  Summer is purple and hot pink while spring is a light pink and lime green. These would also make great gifts for Mother's Day or birthday's. 
*I am selling these for $20 for the set.
*Again, I do not have shipping prices but that would be an additional fee if I need to ship it to you.

*Wooden "Autumn" and "Winter" blocks.  Autumn colors are orange and chocolate brown.  Winter colors are navy blue and pale blue.  They are also reversible.
*$20 for the set.

*Lastly, is a capital letter of your choice painted with stripes - two colors of your choice.  Each one is sprayed with a clear finish to help protect it from the elements.  These are $35
*Colors are as follows:
Little Pond
Poetic Princess
Galley Gold
Toffee Crunch
White
Boston Fern
Oat Straw
Asparagus
Ashes



Please email me (sonflower_girl1@yahoo.com) if you are interested in any of the above.  All proceeds will go towards funding our trip and are NOT tax deductible.  If you'd just like to donate financially towards our trip, we'd appreciate that as well (this donation IS tax deductible).  Checks can be made out to Denver Community Church.  Please put our name in the memo line.  Mail to: Denver Community Church, 1101 S Washington St  Denver, CO 80210.  Please include the attached Missions Donation Form with your check.


No comments:

Post a Comment