Siahna turned 1 on June 3 so we celebrated her birthday the same weekend we did Case's super hero party since all of the grandparents were in town. We were pretty low key about her party and just had family there. She had a monkey party.

Siahna makes her grand entrance in her new birthday clothes. I couldn't find a monkey shirt so this seemed pretty safari like to me.

We made monkey sandwiches for the kids (Case's is still put together if you can see it). Circle face and 2 circles for the ears. Needless to say, they still didn't eat them.

Quinny was scared of the monkey masks but the boys had fun for about 2 minutes wearing them.

Siahna gets her cupcake.

This stuff is pretty good. Red Velvet - not the best choice b/c her face was stained red for the rest of the day!

I love this one because her whole hand is practically in her mouth.

Done. Happy Birthday, Lou!
Cute & creative. : )
ReplyDeleteWhat a sweetie! I love the last picture - adorable!
ReplyDelete