Friday, June 10, 2011

The Stress Is Lifted (Kind of)

I will not be working this next school year. All interviews are done and no job is to be had. I think that's a pretty clear sign that God wants me to stay home and I feel good about it.

Siahna saw neurology this last week. They want to do further testing (MRI and labwork) to see if they can find a cause/reason for her delays. That is scheduled for June 27. We ask for your prayers as she will be put under. We also ask for guidance for the doctors that either something will be revealed or our next steps will be clear. She is doing well, though, and I am starting to get into a good routine with her during the day and it is much better for her than daycare was. So, I think me staying home is the best thing for her.

No comments:

Post a Comment