Tuesday, October 11, 2011

My Sister Would Be Proud

Case and I have been crafty this week. Shiloh seems to think I never bake so this one's for her! We made these Owl cupcakes for the kids in our Wednesday night group that's meeting at our house this week.
Super easy: Bake cupcakes, frost in chocolate, break apart Oreos (eat the side without the frosting left on it), use the chocolate frosting to attach brown Reese's pieces for the eyes onto the Oreos, use an orange Reese's for the nose, make little wisps for the ears. Viola!
I got this idea from Pinterest. It's my new "Facebook" for crafting ideas. I've gotten a lot of ideas on things to do with the kids and this was one. Use their feet to make a ghost Halloween card. So cute.
This was Siahna's foot. She really didn't like me painting her foot and kept grabbing her foot to look at the bottom of it. Thankfully the paint was washable because she had it everywhere!

3 comments:

  1. I'll have to try those out. Super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! Last year, we started the tradition of crafting pumpkins and making caramel apples. We are doing that this weekend, but I think we're going to have to try these out too! I hope you don't mind :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both are cute ideas; WTG you crafty girl.

    ReplyDelete