I missed my opportunity to comment about moving... So I'm doing it now. I'm all for moving! If you can afford it - do it!! Do it before your kids get into school. And get yourself a bigger kitchen and kids rooms all on the main floor!!
I happen to LOVE the Lakewood area! Super close to downtown and the mountains! Easy access to I-70, I-25, and 6th Ave! The schools are great!! Belmar Elem is my favorite!
I missed my opportunity to comment about moving... So I'm doing it now. I'm all for moving! If you can afford it - do it!! Do it before your kids get into school. And get yourself a bigger kitchen and kids rooms all on the main floor!!
ReplyDeleteI happen to LOVE the Lakewood area! Super close to downtown and the mountains! Easy access to I-70, I-25, and 6th Ave! The schools are great!! Belmar Elem is my favorite!
Hahahaha. Too funny :)
ReplyDelete